Director, Consumer Direct Mortgage Marketing
The Marketing Director is responsible for lead generation marketing efforts for our current mortgage servicing portfolio and the growth of new customers acquisition (NCA) for the Consumer Direct channel of PHH. They will oversee the compelling and distinct voice of PHH that sparks curiosity and interest in home financing. This role will be the driving force to help generate convertible leads into purchase and refinance loans through efforts focused on our robust servicing portfolio along with new, organic lead generation.
The Director must succeed in translating business strategy into impactful and effective marketing strategies that support and drive current and future business needs in the highly competitive Mortgage Industry. This includes personalizing the Marketing Experience. The experience includes but is not limited to :
- The Lead Journey- Enabling customers to engage their way by clearly mapping workflow and contact cadence and communication Preferences. Driving more opportunities for leads and conversions. Increasing traffic to webpages and improve content. Nurturing consumer interest through value added content. Widening the net of marketable universe and improve quality of customer contacts.
- Borrower Journey- Providing a consistent customer experience through automated messaging and personalized touchpoints throughout the Loan Process. Soliciting customer feedback to identify best practices, setting and exceeding expectations.
- Transformative Technology- Creating and enhancing nimble Marketing controlled landing pages and a simple digital application process. Utilizing predictive consumer behavior analytics to optimize strategy.
- Creative Culture: Driving intrigue and elevating the level of content to stand out in a highly competitive market. Increasing relevance and consistency with the culture and values of PHH today.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other business degree.
- 10-12 years of marketing experience
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Mortgage Industry experience is required
- Love of data - Analytical, funnel driven, experimentation driven.
- Proven track record of impacting customer retention/recapture growth/conversion.
- A change agent who relishes a fast paced-highly energized environment and is able to work through complexity and ambiguity to drive clear strategic thinking.
- Experience developing marketing strategies, testing, tracking campaigns and iterating on what is successful.
- Exceptional presentation skills and ability to persuade executive stakeholders.
- Credible consultant, advisor and facilitator of marketing strategies and initiatives to internal clients, prospects and key influencers.
- Able to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment.
- Able to work collaboratively across disciplines to achieve marketing objectives.
- Integrity - always do the right thing.
- Judgment - effectively deal with the gray.
- Transparency - open and honest communication; early escalation; no hidden agendas.
- Respect - treat others with dignity and be respectful.
- Resiliency - tolerate dynamic conditions without undue frustration.
- Pragmatic - stay calm, act with focus and purpose, even when facing challenge and uncertainty.
- Passion - demonstrate positive excitement and conviction for what you do and needs to get done.
- Ownership - take responsibility for everything in your organization even when it's not your fault.
- Self-Motivation - personal drive to achieve, commitment to personal / organizational goals, initiative to act on opportunities and challenges, and optimism in the face of set-backs.
- Hunger - willing to throw head, heart and hands into the job.
- Humility - don't have to be the smartest person in the room, give credit to others, willing to do any job to help the organization or team succeed.
- Desire to Win - super competitive yet understand that the competition is outside the building.
- Empathy - the ability to discern what someone else is thinking or feeling and then responding in some appropriate way.
- Independent Thinker - analytical, the ability to make sense of things based on one's experiences and observations; not flustered by criticism or challenge and willing to stand for convictions.
- Intellectual Curiosity - passion for continuous learning and understanding "why".
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us