Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1003348
• Investor Audit Management is the primary business unit facilitating the GSEs and Subservicing audits and remediate audit related issues.
• The position will support the Team Lead and Manager with coordinating and collaborating with various business units to support the GSE investor audits.
• The analyst will directly participate in validation testing to ensure that identified issues have been satisfactorily remediated and that newly implemented controls are operating as intended.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in various GSE and Subserviced client reviews; work with the business units to prepare for the review and with responding to issues raised by the client.
• Perform reconciliation of documents collected from the business units and package files for submission to the examiner.
• Assist in preparing reports summarizing the status of audit requests for IAM management for review.
• Develop and perform testing for risk issues identified during the GSE and Subserviced client reviews, validating that the action plans implemented by the business units are operating as intended.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-4 years U.S. Mortgage Servicing Experience. Exposure to any area of GSE servicing preferable.
• Understanding of audit, operational risk concepts and related control frameworks and practices.
• Strong multitasking abilities. Proven ability to build strong partnerships with key stakeholders
• High level of professionalism, self-motivation and a strong sense of urgency.
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
2PM to 11PM IST