The Document Management Team Lead reports to the Servicing Inventory Manager as part of Records Services' Document Imaging & Fulfillment department. The Team Lead provides daily direction to team members and tracks the team's performance and production on a variety of receiving and records storage processes.
The Servicing Inventory team's responsibilities are centered around the receiving and storage of PHH's physical servicing document inventory, and routing documents to internal business units or external entities as needed.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with department manager to prioritize business needs.
- Maintain an accurate onsite file and document inventory.
- Generate weekly reporting on production and inventory counts.
- Reply to all internal and external requests for information timely, professionally and accurately.
- Review tracked items to ensure SLAs are met ahead of deadlines.
- Delegate work to team members to achieve business goals and meet turnaround times on deliverables.
- Resolve questions and concerns of Servicing team members.
- Perform QC checks on processes and provide root cause analysis feedback and corrective action on audit findings.
- Provide support to external and internal file and document requests, including offsite file ordering.
- Provide performance feedback to team members and administer coaching where applicable.
- Assist department manager with keeping policies and procedures up to date.
- Track the HRD efficiency of team members and contribute to required staffing reporting.
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse and ensure daily completion of all checklist items.
- Complete warehouse safety and operator's training.
- Increase warehouse capacity and reduce offsite storage costs through file and document destruction processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Demonstrated competency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Access.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in effective verbal and written communication.
- Effective time manager that can balance day to day tasks against short and long-term project deliverables.
- Experienced leader of a highly productive team.
- Prior knowledge of residential mortgage servicing and/or related loan documents preferred.
- Experience in records retention or inventory control highly desirable.
- Completion of college level business, management or leadership coursework preferred.
Shifts and Schedules: Shift will be 8:30 to 5:30 EST with a 1- hour lunch break. Occasionally, Team Lead may be required to work 7:30 to 5:30.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.