Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003181
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will support the Investor Reporting Team in Cash management and Default Reporting areas. The Analyst will report to Supervisor of Investor Reporting and monitor daily wire movement between the Company Trust and Banking entities. The analyst will also assist in all aspects of the monthly remittance and default reporting process.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES High Excel proficiency is needed, Banking and cash movement experience a plus, General understanding of accounting principles, cash flow and report generation. General understanding of mortgage servicing in relationship to default and default reporting.
• Prepare daily wire transactions for needed remittance advances for investors and trusts.
• Monitor daily cash movement in all corporate bank accounts via bank websites.
• Initiate and monitor wire movement between banking entities. Recon and research any discrepancies, work with remittance team for any requires advance requests on daily basis for investors.
• Act as a liaison for banking relationships for the Investor Reporting department and the trust
• Facilitate the accurate and timely submission of reports and funds transfer to investors and trusts as specified by the servicing agreement.
• Multi-task and troubleshoot any issues that arise which may have multiple variables that fall outside stipulated guidelines and work closely within the department and with other PHH departments to ensure their prompt and accurate resolution.
• Assist in all aspects of default reporting to multiple outside agencies.
• Monitor, review , correct reporting logic in regards to default reporting codes.
• Research and recon any reporting discrepancies monthly to assure timely and accurate default codes are reported.
Work independently on projects and other assignments.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
MBA Finance, 0 to 3 experience is preferred
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS - Not applicable