This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1003357
• Contract Management (CM) department is responsible for processing Affidavit documents required to be filed in court for Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and Post Sale proceedings. An affidavit includes information about borrower's debt, the reason for default, date the default began, a summary of detailed account of the amount to default & other information about the loan or the mortgaged property. The role of the CM printing associate is to print affidavit documents for Forward/ Reverse platform. Ensure emails received for processing are allocated properly and upload executed documents on LoanSphere and ReverseQuest applications.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Will be responsible to ensure emails are allocated properly and correctly for processing.
• Will be responsible for printing affidavit documents for Forward/ Reverse platform.
• Will be responsible for uploading documents on LoanSphere and ReverseQuest application post the affidavits are executed.
• Need to ensure to follow up timely on escalated request and complete pipeline based on procedures for each task.
• Identifying potential issues and deficiencies, collecting relevant data to establish facts, and drawing valid conclusions to improve the process.
• Meet quality and efficiency benchmark.
• Adhere to policies and procedures.
• Work on ad-hoc projects as per business requirements.
• Assisting the Supervisor in identifying training needs and coordinating tasks as necessary.
• Commerce graduate
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Mortgage Servicing (Foreclosure / Bankruptcy) or related servicing experience
• Ability to effectively organize, assemble, assign team resources to meet goals
• Ability to communicate verbally or in writing with credibility and confidence
• Good analytical skills
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)