Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003194
• This position is responsible for Data Management Data Architecture and assisting with Enterprise Architecture of all internal systems
• The position requires a strong background in Data Architecture and Data Modeling including but not limited to 3NF and dimensional modeling.
• This individual should have extensive hands-on experience with the various components of architecture.
• This person requires strong communication skills to interact with other IT teams, Business Units, Database teams as well as hardware, software and service vendors.
• The role will interact with Business Partners in India and USA, work on high level architecture and team of Data Architects.
• The role needs to work with different teams of data management (Database, Governance, Data integration and BI) and create road map and architecture for the department.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• As part of Data Management team, responsible in implementing the Data Strategy.
• Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
• Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming
• Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems
• Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner
• Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
• Expected to have a good understanding of operational metrics presented at an Executive Management level and to add metrics on a constant basis to reflect team/tool strength and to showcase deliverables.
• Work closely and collaborate with other groups of IT.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Engineering/Management.
• At least 12-15 years of Data management experience
• Technical knowledge of Data Architecture and modeling. Including tool configuration and usage, internal structures, architect design concepts, optimization techniques.
• Highly technical knowledge of relational and dimensional databases, physical database design concepts, database access and query languages.
• Person should be experienced in understanding DW concepts, ETL's, data modeling for OLAP and OLTP systems.
• Highly experienced in Modelling tools (Erwin etc.), ETL Tool (Informatica, etc.) and SQL
• 5 years' experience on leading and managing Data Modeling activities at various level with domain knowledge of BFSI- Mortgage Industry preferred.
• Proven analytical skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis and visualization
• Must possess ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Must possess excellent investigative and problem-solving abilities.
• Interpersonal and relationship management experience with strong organizational skills.
• Follows both SDLC life cycle/Agile Development life cycle as per the requirements.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Mid Shift, No Travel required