This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1003308
• The Associate, Correspondence & Web will work with multiple teams within Ocwen, focusing on the coordination required to support Ocwen's loan servicing for borrowers correspondence.
• The Associate will work with various management and internal teams in the fulfillment of daily tasks, analysis, documentation and testing responsibilities.
• He/she will play a key role in operations, performing reconciliation, building control and analytical reports and working with multiple internal customers and
• To work with multiple third-party vendors and build relationships.
• To be able to work with IT support team for various application changes related to letter templates
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Help monitor and track business unit's response to inquiries, working with various teams to provide timely and thorough responses on root cause analysis, data and other requested information.
• Creating/automating reports using advanced MS Excel, MS Access.
• Assisting management in fulfilling audit requests and remediation actions for various auditing entities as needed.
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation of volume sent by business unit verses that at the print vendors.
• Drafting various reports for the higher management as per schedule.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Graduate candidates with at least 05 years of Experience in working with Mortgage industry.
• Should have knowledge of PolicyTech and multiple stages of letter templates approval process.
• Well versed with Microsoft Words tools to assist team to build templates and running Macros
• Excellent Execution, Analytical, Time Management and Communication Skills
• Customer centric/focused.
• Should have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Should be able to analyze basic data/reports and provide synopsis/summary of process performance
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize critical issues and work under pressure
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Should be willing to work night shifts and flexible to other shift (as an when needed)