Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003390
Senior Technical Services Engineer (Server/Compute) - 559116 - Server/Compute
Required to join in 30 days only.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• The responsibilities of the candidate seeking job for this role are
o Management of new server deployments, server hardening
o Management of all linux/windows instances and virtualization environment
o Management of AWS EC2, EBS, Cloudwatch, S3, VPC, Cloudtrail
o Management of VMware cloud on AWS, Vcenters, ESXI etc
o Excellent troubleshooting skills on linux and cloud environments
o Management of Enterprise file transfers through SFTP tools like Jscape&Axway.
o Responsibility on full Operational environment
• SR.TSE with Cloud/linux/server/compute/VMware infrastructure as a service exposure. Cloud/Linux/Server engineer is responsible for performing the technical duties associated with cloud computing and enterprise file transfers. This can involve a designing/deploying cloud servers/software and systems to implementing and maintaining them. This position requires a cloud engineer to have experience with at least one of the three major cloud providers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform. Knowledge in scripting and automation using Powershell/Python/ etc. multi-talented with expertise in IT architecture, and operations, and proven strategies scalability and disaster recovery. Capabilities to manage multi cloud and on-prem data centers and good to have VMware knowledge.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• MCA, MSc, BE or 10+2+3 years of study
• Minimum 6-8 years of experience and 4+ years in cloud and server(linux/windows)
• Candidate should be willing to work in rotational shift and night shifts
• Professional Training or Certification in VMware/AWS is an added advantage
• Professional training or certification in any cloud (AWs/Azure) base solution is an added advantage
• ITIL process Oriented Training or Certification
• Understanding knowledge or work experience in cloud, servers(Linux/windows)
• Understanding knowledge or work experience in AWS, VMware and any other public cloud
• Understanding knowledge of Secure file transfer tools like Axway& Jscape.
• Understanding knowledge of RHEL 5,6,7,8 and unix falvours.
• Understanding knowledge of VMWare virtualization, Vmware cloud on AWS
• Understanding knowledge or working experience on any cloud solutions like AWS, Azure, etc.
• Understanding or working in an end to end production environment with managing data center requirements is an added advantage.
• Able to determine and resolve issue and should be proactive ticket closure within SLA.
• Timely transfer/handover/escalation of issues beyond our scope to next level
• Join the Sev1/Sev2 Incident calls and present necessary evidences for any issues
• Document the entire issues and present them as an SOP or KB article
• Person should possess ability to learn, have good communication skill and team player
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS