This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003397
POSITION TITLE: Senior Specialist-Bankruptcy -Commercial Default
The Senior Specialist, Bankruptcy Commercial Default will manage timelines and workflow processes on loans in Bankruptcy in accordance with established work rules, goals & objectives to improve timeline and attorney performance. The Senior Specialist will be responsible to manage all the functions within Bankruptcy process.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
• Monitor all Chapter 7, 11, 12, or 13 cases, Total Debts, Cram Downs, Adversaries, and Litigation.
• Work in conjunction with assigned Asset Manager's to manage cases and provide appropriate direction to BK counsel
• Support Legal Department and bankruptcy vendor(s) with escalated matters.
• Monitor loans for cash flow and refer to attorney for appropriate legal action.
• Complete detail research/account auditing as necessary.
• Assist management in quality assurance with vendor relationships to ensure quality of service and to ensure departmental goals are met.
• Handles customer service-related issues for borrowers (Escrow Analysis, Coupons, Taxes, Insurance and Loss Drafts).
• Provides monthly status reports to Investor/Trustee.
• Monitor and process payments from BK Trustees and Borrowers - Pre and Post-Petition.
• Coordinate with internal departments to process court order modifications
• Provide support for processing Proof of Claims
• Other duties as assigned
• Perform Quality check of task which is performed by Bankruptcy attorney
• Review daily /weekly reports for exceptions and timeline discrepancies
• Escalate process gap identified to higher management for resolution
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education.
• Preference will be given to any candidate that has prior experience in Default process
• Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Must be analytical, logical and detail oriented
• No documented disciplinary action in the last 12 months
• Should have an appraisal rating of "B" or above in the last completed appraisal performance cycle