This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 1003407
• The Network Engineer provides technical expertise and recommendations for configuration management and network applications in response to projects and business needs.
• The Network Engineer assist the Network Architecture team with evaluating design solutions for business and customer requirements which will integrate with and enhance the network.
• The Network Engineer provides 3rd Tier support to the network operation teams by engaging as an escalation point for incidents, Root Cause Analysis and informal support for issues that arise during day to day activities.
• Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
• Apply in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN support and engineering design for voice, data and video networks at Access, Aggregation, and Core network locations
• Have experience with Cisco 95XX family of routers/Switches, VXLAN configuration. VPC, VDC and VRF segmentation.
• Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning for new designs.
• Apply thorough understanding of modern service provider TCP/IP data networks using standards and technologies including but not limited to: SD WAN , MPLS, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP4, STP, QOS, 802.1q, Telco transport systems.
• Support Data Center architecture including Firewall, DMZ, Storage, DNS and Load balancing.
• Support appropriate architecture for wireless, video, voice and emerging technologies.
• Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
• Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving competitors.
• Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
• Assess vendor development/test strategies.
• Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
• Implement/upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
• Solve complex problems with many variables.
• Mentoring skills for Junior Engineering and operation organization.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor's degree with overall experience of 10-15 years
• At least 10 years of experience in a similar role supporting enterprise networks is desired.
• Cisco CCNP / CCIE Switching and Routing Certifications desired. Certifications in Wireless technologies desired.
• ITIL certification preferred.
• Strong knowledge of designing Enterprise networks with an expertise in complex multi-site environments spanned across multiple geographies.
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of DR technologies and environments.
• 10+ years of In-depth knowledge of Cisco IOS & NX-OS Cisco routers, Nexus 5K/7K/9K, Catalyst Switches, Wi-Fi, ASA and SD WAN.
• Strong knowledge and experience of AWS NACLs, SG and Direct Connectivity related Networking concepts.
• Experience in Networking of Colo - Cloud, multi clod environment Networking is preferred.
• Thorough understanding of networking technologies, including administration of enterprise routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers (OSI layers 4-7).
• 5+ years of Comprehensive knowledge of OSI layer 3 networks and protocols, including broadcast, multicast, any cast concepts, routing, etc.
• Understanding of network security methodologies as a whole, including but not limited to: ACLs, stateful firewalls, VPNs (tunneling, IPsec, PPTP, etc.)
• 5+ years of hands on experience with common network admin and intrusion detection tools such as Rancid, OpenNMS, Nagios, Ethereal/Wireshark, Nmap, Nessus, Netflow, Syslog, Radius etc .
• Knowledge of VoIP technologies, Lync, Cisco, SBC's, SIP, etc.
• 5+ years of experience in an operations environment working on isolating and restoring customer network issues. Strong analytical skills in resolving complex issues.
• 5+ years of hand's on administration and support experience WAN circuits ranging from, Ethernet,DS1, DS3, Frame Relay, and MPLS, EVPL topologies.
• 5+ years of configuration experience on Cisco Network (Routers and Switches), as well as Cisco ASA F/W's.
• 5+ years of experience and knowledge of troubleshooting network routing issues over an EIGRP/BGP/OSPF topology.
• Excellent communication, Presentation and conflict management skills
• Ability to work with diverse functional, hierarchical groups and drive convergence of vision and viewpoints, Ability to articulate complex situation well.
• Knowledge of project management and project lifecycle.
• Ability to interface with business organizations, Project management team and Senior Management.
• Deliver on assigned tasks, projects, design & review technical documentation on a periodic basis.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries ("Ocwen") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law