Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003410
The main role of a BI developer is to develop, deploy, and maintain BI tools and interfaces. Those include query tools, data visualization and interactive dashboards, ad hoc reporting, and data modeling tools.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Experience in designing and developing advanced reports and state-of-the-art dashboards using MicroStrategy Developer/ Web.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization using VLDB and database query tuning techniques.
• Experience on MicroStrategy 2021 version preferred, but not required.
• Experience with creating and using Dossiers in Microstrategy.
• Good experience in writing SQL queries.
• Expertise in designing, developing and testing reporting solutions & dashboards with MicroStrategy Components.
• Ability to interact with business points of contact, ETL and data architect teams to build models suitable for MicroStrategy.
• Ability to learn, evaluate and adapt tools/technologies to meet business and project objectives.
• Working knowledge of designing and implementing changes to new / existing database schema requirements.
• Participate in requirements gathering discussions and collect the appropriate level of detail required to and drive towards immediate technical results to solve client problems.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting,
Finance or Information Technology is required for this position
• 2+ Years of Business Intelligence Tools/ Data warehousing/ SQL/ MIS reporting is preferred
• Prior mortgage analytics experience is preferred
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS