JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The responsibilities of the candidate seeking job for this role are
- Test coordinator where you are responsible for leading the support, maintenance or testing of any server section/team related projects.
- Server administrator plans, implements, oversees and maintains the server and network infrastructures and projects.
- Acquire, configure and maintain development, test and production servers. Support development, test and production servers including after-hours support and monitoring server usage and up-time.
- Build and maintain the servers required for development work, internal testing, customer testing and production environments. Maintain file version consistency across all development servers. Maintain access privileges and account groups as directed by development team.
- Design, implement and maintain a consistent VMware setup along with Site Recovery Manager.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform exposure/experience
- Direct system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination.
- Providing recommendations regarding hardware and system software planning and patching.
- Familiarity with production change control schedule and participates as required in the change control process.
- Familiar with the design, implementation and deployment-phases of an infrastructure project (ESX, Citrix, Linux) an infrastructure solution or AWS cloud service.
- Manage Microsoft Windows Server Infrastructure
- Manage and maintain DNS Records, DHCP and VPN services, purchase, manage and install internal and external TLS/SSL Certificates
- Implement and manage server and database backups, create and execute disaster recovery plans and participate in table-top activities.
- Oversee patch management in Windows server environments and participate in monthly patching activity
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor's degree/BE/MCA or 10+2+3 years of study
- Minimum 8 years of experience along with 4+ years in cloud and server(windows)
- Candidate should be willing to work in rotational shift and night shifts
- Professional Training or Certification in VMware/AWS/Microsoft is an added advantage
- Professional training or certification in any cloud (AWs/Azure) base solution is an added advantage
- ITIL process Oriented Training or Certification
- Understanding knowledge or work experience in cloud, servers (windows)
- Understanding knowledge or work experience in AWS, VMware and any other public cloud
- Hands-on experience on the following technologies - Windows server 2012 to 2019, AD migration, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP management, ADFS, IIS and SCCM.
- Migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS Cloud
- Must have good PowerShell/Perl/Python scripting skills
- Understanding knowledge of VMWare virtualization, Vmware cloud on AWS
- Understanding knowledge or working experience on any cloud solutions like AWS, Azure, etc.
- Understanding or working in an end to end production environment with managing data center requirements is an added advantage.
- Able to determine and resolve issue and should be proactive ticket closure within SLA.
- Timely transfer/handover/escalation of issues beyond our scope to next level
- Join the Sev1/Sev2 Incident calls and present necessary evidences for any issues
- Document the entire issues and present them as an SOP or KB article
- Person should possess ability to learn, have good communication skill and team player
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.