As an established leader in the Reverse Mortgage Origination space, PHH is excited to be building a best in class Reverse Mortgage Servicing platform. This platform will service our own originated product and ultimately provide outstanding servicing to third-party clients. Over the coming months, we will be building out the Servicing platform and leveraging our existing infrastructure where ever possible. Come join our team and get in on the ground floor to be a part of this exciting opportunity. We are looking for motivated, talented individuals that thrive in a fast paced environment that are eager to be part of this new team.
Under the supervision of the Investor Reporting Supervisor, the Investor Reporting Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate issuance of all Investor Billing in accordance with Investor contractual agreements.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Coordinate monthly billing and reporting requirements with other departments to ensure timely issuance of investor invoices.
- Retrieve reports from ReverseQuest, REO Central, Corporate Accounting, Seabreeze and other areas to complete investor billing for each billing period.
- Create validation reports to compare ReverseQuest data to invoices issued by Seabreeze.
- Enter into the Seabreeze all the required data to generate the monthly invoice.
- Review all transactions and totals to ensure Seabreeze information is accurate before sending to Manager for approval. Email the approved invoices to groups provided by the Investors.
- Set up contract data into Seabreeze for new Investor and submit to Manager for approval.
- Respond to Investor Billing related audit request.
- Cross train on all desk within Investor reporting and provide backup as needed on daily basis.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 3 - 5 years investor reporting or bank account reconciliation required
- 3 - 5 years mortgage reconciliation preferred
- High School degree, or GED required.
- College degree or equivalent years in accounting/Mortgage Servicing preferred
- Must be proficient in basic accounting skills (
- Knowledge of Mortgage Banking, Investor Reporting very helpful
- High proficiency level with MS Excel (v-lookup and pivot tables),
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform complex analysis and reconciliations
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and/or maintain sound business relationships - internally and externally at all levels of an organization
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- Must pass the Company's Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.