Location: Pune, MH, India
Job ID: 1003430
This Assistant Manager will be a key member of the Lending IT technical team that is instrumental in delivering customer facing software. This individual has a passion for continuous learning and using technology to solve problems at their root. The person in this role will work directly with the Product Manager, Internal Stakeholders and Customers to create software that revolutionizes the home buying, selling and refinancing process.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
• Develop cloud applications using C#/.NET, Web API, NodeJS, Serverless, Docker etc.
• Design and development of database models (Cloud based NoSQL/RDS)
• Setup API Integrations with various 3rd parties that streamline mortgage process
• Support and maintain existing systems (C# .Net Framework)
• Implement automated dev-ops deployments with CI/CD best practices
• Provide adequate test coverage include unit and automated tests
• Ability to consistently produce high-quality deliverables on time
• Agile story development and progression with technical and business stakeholders
• Team orientation but ability to deliver independently with good communication skills
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• 8 years of professional experience building, integrating and troubleshooting software components
• Knowledge of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security, testing, performance and deployment
• Proven ability to assess existing systems and make technical recommendations that scale and meet product owner expectations
• Professional experience using source control including branching and merging
• Professional experience using issue and project tracking software
• Proven ability to establish requirements and gauge priorities through discussions with clients and team members
• The ability to produce technical documentation as well as end-user guidelines
• The ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team environment
• Previous experience in the financial services industry
• Experience with continuous integration, automated build and release management
• The ability to understand, design and describe complex database structures
• Capable of curating, analyzing and validating data sets
• Experience developing unit and program test plans
• Cross-browser compatibility experience.
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Experience with common front-end development.
• Experience with the database technologies: Cassandra, any other NOSQL DB is a plus.
• Experience with the following CI/CD tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker
• Experience with testing frameworks and enterprise level logging frameworks.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Should be able to give standard overlap between onshore and offshore hours.