This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003468
POSITION SUMMARY: Investor Services QC team Manage independently and perform testing end to end based on US regulatory requirement for all departments that fall under Investor Services and be Should be capable of understanding processes and related risks, preparing testing plans and work programs and preparing reports.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle various high-level presentations and decks for Sr Management
• Liase with multiple Business Units when handling potential and OPEN risk items, audit request management and escalation matrix.
• Manage independently and perform testing end to end.
• Handle Reported Risk items for various groups within Investor Services
• Should be capable of understanding processes and related risks, preparing testing plans and work programs and preparing reports.
• Communicating results verbally and in writing to members of senior management.
• Provide regular updates to senior manager and process owners on status of project.
• Work with various business unit representatives and process owners to review and test internal systems and processes.
• Investigate opportunities for cost savings or process improvements.
• Maintain and update appropriate work papers.
• Follow up timely on remediation items.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE - Bachelor's degree is preferred
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
1 pm to 10Pm