The Senior Digital Content Specialist is a position within the Company's mortgage servicing business. This position reports to the Director, Digital Web and is an individual contributor that supports front-end and back-end servicing systems including testing and production. This role is responsible for managing graphic marketing processes, content development, and website building in the Kentico system. In addition to handling creative, this role will manage content within the Company's customer management system. All content produced by the Senior Digital Content Specialist is customer-facing and will play an instrumental role in driving relationships, educational resources, and positive value for our customers.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Manage and execute all content creatives and updates on our websites, including www.mortgagequestions.com, within the Kentico CMS system.
- Work with internal and external partners regarding onsite maintenance, front-end optimizations for page speed, title tags, link tags, meta data, integrations with Google Analytics, Servicing Digital, etc.
- Support Digital Team with sourcing, sizing and loading graphics for digital objectives and maintain the Media Library of digital assets.
- Collaborate with other internal departments, including Customer Experience, Marketing and Call Center teams to develop and maintain website content that support the Company's brand and customer service objectives with a focus on continuous improvement of website functionality for better user experience.
- Assist the Digital team with UAT testing of all site changes to capture approvals and provide strong version controls.
- Work with digital reporting team to ensure all critical data points are captured; create and assist in providing robust reporting on all customer interactions and content usage via the site.
- Learn and become familiar with the back-end Black Knight platform that is used by customers (Servicing Digital).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Four-year degree from an accredited university preferred, with a focus on technology is a plus. Specific work experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum five years' experience required in a web-based role with proven experience in the content management space. Financial or Mortgage work experience is a plus.
- Experience with Kentico or a similar content management system.
- At least two years' proven experience and proficiency in Adobe software (Acrobat, Photoshop, etc.) for graphic design is strongly preferred.
- Writing and proofreading skills (proficient in spelling and grammar and mastery of APA Style guidelines); proficiency with using Outlook and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven professional web building and web content development experience is required, along with examples of past work product.
The general business hours for the department are 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., however some flexibility on shift hours is available depending on the location of the candidate.
This position is primarily remote/telework, but some hybrid in-office work may be required on occasion.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.