JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage assistant managers, team leads and staff both onshore and offshore.
- Lead, manage and motivate operations staff to meet or exceed organizational objectives.
- Set comprehensive goals and objectives for the operations team.
- Provide necessary coaching and development to team members to drive performance and establish action plans to address under performance.
- Complete audit requirements and performance reviews to monitor compliance.
- Provide and implement suggestions to enhance performance, policies and procedures and company objectives.
- Identify overall improvement and automation opportunities within the Reverse Servicing operations and develop appropriate project initiatives to accomplish organizational improvements.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly communication to team members regarding goals, key drivers, procedural changes, and important company messages.
- Assist Business in setting up the Default and Foreclosure operations including but not limited to the policies and procedures.
- Prepare and present monthly operational review reports to the Director.
- Manage the FC, Pre-Foreclosure, Due and payable, Occupancy monitoring functions for the Reverse Mortgage Line of business.
- Ensure compliance with HUD guidelines, company policies, relevant laws and regulations and maintain integrity of financial data and other aspects as per requirements.
- Participates in projects, reports or assists with other tasks as determined by management.
- Ensure maximum capacity utilization and staffing needs are met for business requirements.
- Develop training programs, skills and leadership to meet business needs.
- Administration tasks:
- Monitor & complete timely review of loans in Pre-Foreclosure queue to refer them to Foreclosure.
- Monitor & review to make sure we follow all state level letters requirement.
- Monitor timely movement of Foreclosure activities & process Attorney Invoices.
- Coordinate with record services and contract management to cure document dependencies.
- Identify opportunities & create project for effective handing of the loans in defaults.
- Coordinate with HRD team to expedite resolution process to avoid delay.
- Prepare and present monthly hold inventory summary to higher management.
- Monitor first legal deadlines & complete first legal filing timely.
- Work with Law dept. & Managing counsel to expedite resolution of litigation & contested matters.
- Ensure compliance with HUD guidelines, company policies, relevant laws and regulations and maintain integrity of financial data and all aspects of the claims process.
- Participates in projects, reports or assists with other tasks as determined by management
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Proficient Knowledge and usage of MS-Office.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Candidates should have prior experience in FC/Pre-FC/Default processes.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to develop reports, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and adapt to constantly changing business environment
- The ideal candidate will be self-confident and goal oriented
- Customer oriented individual with Team management skills
- Maximize results for the portfolio and minimize processing errors
- Optimize portfolio performance
- Identify Automation opportunities to improve efficiency and throughput
Should be flexible working in US shifts
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.