- Create ad-hoc reporting as needed for the executive of the Reverse Servicing Business unit.
- Assist the team in performing complex analytical exercises on various ad-hoc projects.
- Responsible for managing the Reverse Servicing staffing models. Partner with BUs to procure work-volume related data, forecast the FTE need and understand/identify any staffing concerns that the BU may face.
- Perform root cause analysis to find reasons driving various staffing scenarios.
- Manage the staffing model change request process.
- Build new excel models to forecast staffing requirements.
- Automate functioning of daily operations through macros and other methods.
- Work independently on projects and other assignments as needed.
- Initiate and work on projects related towards improving internal operations and better customer experience.
- Ensure all the requirements are completed within the specified timelines.
KEY RESULTS AREAS:
- Ability to quickly decipher business needs and create desired reports.
- Analyze complex problems and determine root cause through financial analysis.
- Prepare concise PowerPoint presentation when needed by Executive Management.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education. Prior experience in analytics profiles an added advantage.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel and other Microsoft Suite applications ; Must be able to implement excel knowledge to create complex reports/reporting templates
- Ability to work with Macros will be a plus (Or, should be capable of learning and applying macros through online guidance).
- Knowledge of SQL and other query language will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on basic statistics - mean, median, standard deviation, normal distribution, etc.
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office applications - Access, Word, PowerPoint.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.