Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Manage offshore staff to perform daily duties
- Liaison with onshore counterpart to establish a streamlined process and ensure process SLA are met
- Lead, manage and motivate operations staff to meet or exceed organizational objectives
- Assist Business in setting up the Reverse Servicing foreclosure, Pre-Foreclosure and D&P operations
- Set comprehensive goals and objectives for the operations team
- Provide necessary coaching and development to team to drive overall team performance
- Identify overall improvement opportunities within the Reverse Servicing default operations
- Communicate regularly with team members regarding goals, key drivers, procedural changes etc.
- Prepare and present monthly team performance review reports to higher management
- Monitor overall performance of portfolio within default servicing
- Manage escalations from various business units for timely resolution
- Utilize daily and weekly exception reports to resolve issues causing non-compliance
- Maintaining various control reports to ensure compliance and quality at every level
- Identify Process improvement opportunities with risk and compliance in scope
- Monitor & complete timely review of loans in Pre-Foreclosure queue to refer then to Foreclosure
- Monitor & review to make sure we follow all state level letters requirement
- Monitor timely movement of foreclosure activities & process attorney invoices
- Coordinate with record services and contract management to cure document dependencies
- Identify opportunities & create project for effective handing of the loans in defaults
- Coordinate with HRD team to expedite resolution process to avoid delay
- Prepare and present monthly hold inventory summary to higher management
- Monitor FHA First deadlines & complete first legal filing timely via project
- Work with Law dept. & Managing counsel to expedite resolution of litigation & contested matters
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education mandatory
- Proficient in Microsoft Application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate should have prior financial services / consumer lending/ mortgage servicing experience
- Experience related to default servicing/Claims is preferred
- Ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and adapt to constantly changing business environment
- The ideal candidate will be self-confident and goal oriented
- No documented disciplinary action in the past 12 months
- Should have an Appraisal rating of 'B' or above in the last completed performance cycle
Headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.